(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Angry Camera, Starving Blog

Warning: This is a non-food post.

I have been a little inactive in posting around here in a while. Blame it on technology. About 10 days back, my beloved digicam just stopped working, and thus I am left without any aid to capture delicious (or even bland) shots to post here.

So while I go on a war footing to get my camera repaired (yes, wish me lots of luck), I am hoping we'd be able to savour some delectable stuff off Cesar's plate in the days to come.

Cesar, hint, hint...

Happy eating, everyone!

Sury

6 comment(s):

Hi Suri:

Best of luck with your camera. Hope it gets well soon :-)

Cheers!

vkn

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

Thanks, VKN. It looks like the camera is on its way to recovery (fingers crossed).

Checked out your blog too. Nice! Must try the mutton curry you posted there soon.

Thanks for dropping by.

Sury

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

got the camera yet?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

Camera is back and so will be the posts here. At the moment, we Delhiites are still a bit shaken from the series of blasts. So I will check back in a few days.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

Happy and safe diwali to you Suri and Cesar.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

Thanks for the wishes, VKN. It was a nice, safe Diwali, after the terrifying events of last weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home