(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Sunday, September 18, 2005


Steamed Hilsa in Mustard sauce Posted by Picasa

6 comment(s):

Hi, Nice looking site. My site about pilates clothing needs work. I hope I find the time like you have.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free PDF Writer site, it's pretty awesome too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

By Blogger sarafisher9121, at 8:19 PM  

Hi Sury!

I would like to invite you to participate in "I Like 'em Spicy!", a fortnightly food event, where all participants have to come up with a spicy recipe using the Star Ingredient (which is different every fortnight)!

The rules are simple:

1. The recipe has to use the Star Ingredient as the base of the dish
2. It has to be SPICY!!
3. Dishes can be of any form you can imagine, appetizers, mains, desserts, drinks...whatever you can come up with!

On the 1st and 15th of every month, I will the post the Star Ingredient and you are expected to email your entries to hookedonheat@gmail.com by the next two weeks.

At the end of the two weeks, I will post all the recipes on a special blog built especially for "I Like 'em Spicy!" so you can all view the fabulous entries!

For further details do drop in "Hooked on Heat", at www.hookedonheat.blogspot.com and join in on the fun!

- Meena
(www.hookedonheat.blogspot.com)

By Blogger Meena, at 7:13 PM  

Thanks Meena!

That sounds like a really cool idea. I am sure we'll have fun taking part in this spicy event. Thanks for the heads up!

*Rushes to check the Hooked on Heat blog...*

By Blogger Sury, at 12:30 PM  

Hi
I found this site just a few days ago and I've been enjoying it so much. Keep up the good work. I'll be frequenting this site :D

By Anonymous obachan, at 2:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home