(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Monday, June 13, 2005

Shrimp Sunday

About a month ago, for Mother's Day actually, me and my family went to this little sea food restaurant where I ordered Shrimp Fettuccini, not really knowing what I was getting into. The result however was delicious and since them I've been dying to go back and order that dish again.

Today I kind of satisfied that craving for shrimp fettuccini, albeit at home. We ran into this recipe a couple days ago, very simple to make so we had a go at it today. It's very different from the one we had at the restaurant but this version was also great. The pasta is mixed with two preparations, one of them has parsley and olive oil, the other has shrimp, garlic and white wine. Mix them up and you get this watermouthing delight.



Stick around, for soon I'll be talking about totally Peruvian dishes (before my compratiots banish me from the country). Meanwhile, have a go at this Sunday dish.

Pass the ... (mmm)... Parmesan!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home