(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Regarding Comments

This is to let all our wonderful readers know that the comments settings of this blog doesn't allow us to post anonymous comments. So when you post us a comment, please leave your name in the box given.

In the present scheme of things, the anonymous comments do come to our inbox, but won't get published. When I try to publish them, I get an error message.

From time to time, we keep receiving some wonderful anonymous comments, but unfortunately we can't post them. So please leave your name the next time you comment.

Thanks for everyone's lovely comments in the blog. It's what keeps us going :).

Sury

4 comment(s):

I Cant seem to leave a comment here sury..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

There we go, Santhi. Since comments are moderated on this blog, they first come to our email and then we have to publish them. Maybe that's why you don't see your comment just after typing it.

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM  

Hi Cesar

Thanks for the link and encouragement. You're based in Lima, yes? I expect to be returning there in July, I miss my friends there, and the food of course! BTW I emailed you first at limadelhi@blogspot.com but it bounced...is that not a valid email?

Mitch

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

Hey there, Mitch!

Yup I'm based in Lima, in San Isidro to be precise :) You have our email wrong though. It should be limadelhi@gmail.com.

Glad to have you around :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home