(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Small Note of Apology

A couple of days back, I had deactivated the Comment Moderation option and turned on the Word Verification feature on this blog. The idea is not to block comments, only to prevent unnecessary spam. However, just now I discovered that the new settings wasn't allowing comments to show at all! I tried posting a comment, but it didn't show up. That's when I turned off the Word Verification feature and posted my comment again. This time, it did show up. Could it be that the Blogger settings are not fully compatible with this template? I have no idea.

My apologies to anyone who tried posting comments to the blog in the past few days. It seems all is fine now, so do feel free to shower us with your bouquets or brickbats. We love to hear from you :)

Sury

PS: In case you still face a problem, please drop us an email and we'll try to fix the problem asap.

9 comment(s):

I must congratulate you for your website...great layout, great presentation and even better recipes. Made me so nostalgic about good ol' kolkata...small mercies I am going there this saturday!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

Thanks a ton for such kind words, Sukanya! Glad to make you nostalgic, and via food eve, eh? lol. Hope you have a great trip to the city of joy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 AM  

Oi Sury,
Finally ! ;)))
Ok I saw your comments on my site and thanks girl for visiting mine on a blog hopping basis;))))
And when are you gonna get going with the meme, would love to see whatcha gonna come up with;))))
extra luv & extra rgds;)))
gts

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

lol, Doc, you sure crack me up. Will get to the meme soon. Hope you like it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

Finally it's set right! sury, I did make a comment on your previous blog.

Anyways,here it goes-I am going to indulge in a couple of fish recipes this weekend! am gonna post it soon ,I liked the recipe a lot sounds like an easy to make yummy fish snack ,thanks for the same!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

Hey, sorry about the comment posting thing, Lera. And thanks for your comment. I can't wait to see (and try out) your fishy recipes! :D.

Do let me know how the chop turns out for you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

I think I was one of those who tried to leave a comment (on spagetti carbonara), but no worries. I'm sure it wasn't too profound!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  

Hi, Guest. Sorry about your not being able to post a comment. Even if it wasn't profound, it's always welcome here :) Please feel free to post it again, if you would like to.

In fact, now that you mention it was about Carbonara Spaghetti, I am feeling even guiltier for fiddling with the comments settings. Cesar feels bad his posts don't get too many comments. Not that it's intentional on anyone's part, but yes, comments are what encourage us all the time.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

Now its cool

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home