(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Thursday, December 08, 2005

View from Kitchen



Our kitchen overlooks our humble backyard, which we carelessly tend to. I love working on the counter, looking out to the basil, curry leaves plant and other assortment of green friends basking in the morning glow of the sun.

Sury

10 comment(s):

nice :)

Parna

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 AM  

sweet!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 AM  

beautiful! Makes you want to spend more time in the kitchen. Our yard is so bare, becuse water is at a premium.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Thanks Parna.

Susie! So good to see you dropping by! I hope my didi is in the best of spirits this holiday season. Thanks for the nice words and do keep checking in :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

Your enthu for cooking is very very addictive.. I can only manage to cook after work, well tired lol.. AHven't been doing weekend cooking for a while, i am always going somewhere or the other for weekends and eat out..

Loved ur French bean Gram dish.. My fav south indian dish. Used to have it whenever i had the THALI's in bangalore.. and of course at my friend George Vargese's

About the Banana flower.. I will tell you a recipe here. With your enthusiasm, I am sure you will go and cook it. Since i have only shifted toMumbai recently, My kitchen is not yet well equipped and I still haven't ventured into the markets and m not sure if i will get the veg anywhere close..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 PM  

The love of cooking is a newfound pleasure, Anthony. And boy, is it some addiction! I now wonder how I managed to stay away from the kitchen all these years. lol.

'Can completely relate to your situation of being egg-hausted after work. Been there...You still do a commendable job though :)

Do tell me the banana flower recipe please. Can't wait to try new things!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

What a lovely view from your window. Right now I can see nothing but snow outside.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

It sure is a joy to watch the splash of green while working in the kitchen, Kalyn.

Snow...now that is something I've never witnessed in my life. Look forward to, if and when I get the chance to, though!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

Nice view,Anthony..:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM  

Thanks, Sailu, but the view is from my (Sury's) kitchen, in case you got confused. LOL.

Or maybe you are talking about Anthony's viewpoint? Either way, thank you :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home