(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Monday, November 05, 2007

We Promise....

8 comment(s):

that's great news!!

By Blogger bee, at 10:49 PM  

I miss you! So I hope it will be soon!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

Thanks, Bee and Manisha! We have missed you all too. :)

By Blogger Sury, at 8:15 AM  

Just found your blog. Hope you do come back. You have some nice recipes on here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM  

Hey, we noticed that you're from India and thought you might like to check out www.VerveEarth.com. It's a site for bloggers built on GoogleMaps. You can add your blog to the global voice, drive traffic, and put a widget on your blog. Cheers! -VerveEarth Team

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 AM  

Nice combination of Peruvian and Indian food.

I love both. I'm Peruvian and have some Indian friends.

Can't wait to try your recipes!

Me llamo Cesar tambien.

By Blogger Cesar, at 10:46 PM  

No! You can't be gone! I just found you!

It's like this blog was meant for me! I lived 4 years in New Delhi and now I've been in Lima for 7 months! We're meant for each other!

By Blogger Chantal, at 5:45 AM  

when are you going to be back?waiting

By Anonymous Maaya, at 9:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home